Craving a break before you hit burnout?
You desire creating depth in connection with like-hearted wāhine, surrounded in community who understand?
…then we invite you to join us at Awakening.
LUXURY WOMENS SOULFUL RETREAT
Friday 8 – Sunday 10 July 2022
Rotorua, Aotearoa New Zealand
The fizz of kombucha tickles your tongue as you sip at the dinner table, sitting down to gather with your fellow sisters, the calming scent of incense in the air
…it’s the end of an incredible day spent deepening compassion and your connection within and with soul sisters. Your heart has expanded and your energy is uplifted.
The fire is roaring, keeping you warm on this winters night, you are radiant and glowing as you share your oracle card insights with new friends, your a-ha moments and intuitive nudges coming through.
You’re excited for the flow of connection co-creation time to follow after the delicious and nutritious dinner.
Join me, Sarah Sparkles and Jody Brown for this 3-day, 2-night retreat.
A sacred offering to nurture connection, build community, support intentional living, elevate self-love and compassion, creating peace within.
This is an exclusive intimate experience for up to 10 wāhine.
He tina ki runga, he tāmore ki raro.
(In order to flourish above, one must be firmly rooted below)
Tell me more
Awakening: Soulful Retreat is for women who are fed up with the old paradigm of gossip, competition and envy with their fellow sisters.
For women who want to come together, take the higher road, and encourage and celebrate each other.
We will cultivate actions that support wellness, release stress and anxiety, and spark joy in our lives.
Being in Circle and through deep listening you’ll realise that you’re not alone in your experiences, you are not broken, all of your feelings are welcome here as you lean into vulnerability and cultivate compassion.
Return home feeling more present, grounded and intentional in your everyday life. You’ll feel more in touch with your emotions, be connected with your spiritual support system and grateful for new high vibe connections.
“Build a more profound connection within yourself and to your fellow sisters.
Feel supported, nourished and cherished.”
Where it is
The stunning Paradise Valley Lodge and Homestead in Rotorua, Aotearoa New Zealand.
Our home-away-from-home is in a tranquil country setting on 2 acres of lawns, gardens overlooking farmland, views of Mount Ngongotaha and direct access to the Ngongotaha stream.
We’re buzzing with excitement to connect with you and our fellow sisters in person. It will be hugs ALL around as we meet each other kanohi ki te kanohi!!
- Rotorua Airport – 20 minute drive
- Tauranga – 45 minute drive through the scenic Tauranga Direct Road
- Hamilton – 1 ¼ hour drive
- Auckland – 2 ½ hour drive
What to expect
Our retreat will include 3 incredible days of soul growth, rest, and reflection with a group of like-minded, heart-centred wāhine.
- Two nights of accommodation at the beautiful Paradise Valley Lodge
- Two beautiful breakfasts
- Two delicious dinners
- A mouth-watering lunch
- Fruit and tea available throughout the day
- Women’s Circles, a space for you to be witnessed, seen, heard where we learn to cultivate deeply listening skills and hold space for others
- Fire ceremony to release what no longer serves you
- Sacred sisterhood 1:1 healing work
- Connect with your intuitive creative side through sacred mandala creation
- Intuitively created guided meditations to support deeper connection within
- Candlelight Yin Yoga session with Jody Brown
- Jody will also lead a morning Somatic Yoga Flow
- Yoga mats, meditation cushions and meditation stools all supplied
- Luxurious bath robes, perfect for lounging around
- Relaxing downtime
This is a draft schedule that is being refined and may change to suit the needs of the group during the retreat. It’s designed to give you an insight of how the weekend will flow.
What’s not included?
- Travel to the retreat
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Kai – the food
Imagine sitting down together like a family at the large dinner table, karakia has been said, the kai blessed. Heart-warming soul family surrounding you, bringing a smile to your face as you each recount with gratitude your highlights of the day.
- All meals are included, nourishing heart-warming vegetarian kai
- Fruit and tea available throughout the day for you to help yourself to
Women are abandoning the need to just come together in gossip.
They are coming together to heal, grow and prosper.
This is the new sisterhood.
Accomodation + Investment
Choose to bring a friend and share a room together or come along by yourself and share with another soul sister (a great way to make new friends!). There are some exclusive options to upgrade to your own private room on a first-come-first-served basis.
All inclusive cost includes meals, accommodation, and retreat activities.
Twin share with shared bathroom
Staying in the Lodge, single beds, shared bathroom.
Twin share with ensuite
Single beds, sharing the room with your own ensuite.
Treat yourself to your own luxurious king bed with ensuite.
VIP Coaching Upgrade
+ $888 (NZD)
Feel stuck in your life and desiring extra support?
Know that trying to handle it all on your own isn’t working and you’re ready for things to change?
Join Sarah in 1:1 coaching to nurture you and dive deeper. Dedicated sessions will support you with current challenges in your life and to bring more self care, compassion and intention to your life.
Sarah works intuitively to nurture you to create impactful change and support your growth.
Create a life that re-ignites your spark!
- 6 x 90 minute, 1:1 coaching sessions
- Self reflection prompts
- Weekly accountability
- WhatsApp connection for ongoing support between sessions
There are only 2 spots for VIP Coaching.
Introducing the team
Kia ora wāhine mā, I am passionate about supporting women who feel stuck to return to joy, living a more authentic sparkly life that lights up their soul. I am a healer + intuitive. I am passionate about holding space for women to be seen, heard, listen deeply and connect deeper within and in community.
Kia ora whānau, my name is Jody. I currently live in the Coromandel working as a Somatic Awareness Mentor and Yoga/Movement teacher. My passion in life is learning to come home into our bodies, through awareness of nervous system regulation and reawakening our hearts wisdom. My gift is supporting others to do this too.
Are instalment plans available?
Yes, for a custom payment plan email Sarah to discuss
Can I pay by card instead of bank transfer?
Will you be doing more retreats? I can’t make these dates.
Yes! Register your interest here for future events.
Do you offer scholarships?
Yes, although scholarships for this retreat are now closed.
Still have a question?
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are officially confirmed upon your registration being successful and your payment being received. If your application is unsuccessful your initial investment will be returned back to you.
- Cancellations received with thirty (30) days notice will be refunded in full, less a $210 cancellation and administration fee.
- Cancellations received with less than 14 days notice are subject to a 50% forfeit of total booking cost.
- Cancellations less than 7 days or no-shows will forfeit 100% total booking cost.
The right is reserved for The Sparkles Project to make exceptions to this policy for extenuating circumstances.
Unless otherwise stated pricing is in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
This is an alcohol and drug free retreat.